Author Topic: ((HELP)) What's the best way to lower blood pressure?  (Read 1441 times)

So recently I got bored and decided to look up random questions. One of the questions was why wearing socks or underwear leaves an imprint on my body.  I skimmed through google and the most common thing I saw was high blood pressure.

Now at first, I was skeptical cause its the loving internet and you shouldnt self diagnose cause its usually bullstuff.  But it took me a moment and I remembered that I WAS diagnosed with high blood pressure years ago, but I never followed the diet the doctor gave me.
so
what the forget do I do BLF? Any recommendations?

Make your heart beat slower... Duh

Never trust your doctor, instead you should only trust the Blockland Forums when it comes to medical advice.

I already trusted my doctor years ago, oops

Drink some really cold water

you gotta depressurize those veins. poke some holes.

I swear this forum is gonna get someone killed someday

One of the questions was why wearing socks or underwear leaves an imprint on my body.  I skimmed through google and the most common thing I saw was high blood pressure.
symptom: articles of clothing leaving imprints in skin
most likely cause: clothes are too loving tight high blood pressure

symptom: articles of clothing leaving imprints in skin
most likely cause: clothes are too loving tight high blood pressure
yeah I know could most likely be bullstuff but once again my doctor has stated himself that I have high blood pressure and I need to do a diet, but that was years ago and I only dieted for like 6 hours

diet for a longer period of time
I don't exactly remember what the diet was, any recommendations?

I don't exactly remember what the diet was, any recommendations?
lowering your sodium intake is the main thing to do for high blood pressure iirc. don't salt your food as much as usual and stay away from things like chips etc. if you eat a lot of instant ramen drop it asap because those stuffs have like 50% the recommended amount of daily sodium for an adult per serving i am not kidding it's ridiculous.