blockland mentioned in a vinesauce stream

Author Topic: blockland mentioned in a vinesauce stream  (Read 3853 times)

i see so many recognizable names from this forum and a previous one i went to in vinesauce chats i wonder what makes those streams so popular for weirdos like us

i see so many recognizable names from this forum and a previous one i went to in vinesauce chats i wonder what makes those streams so popular for weirdos like us
bad quality humor

he talked more about blockland in the current stream and how he enjoyed the cops and robbers gamemode lol

he talked more about blockland in the current stream and how he enjoyed the cops and robbers gamemode lol

forget we need this gamemode back

I miss it

I could honestly see Joel streaming Dix Miggie 3. Jayce would probably need to censor a few things though (and do something to make the game less frustrating to play alone).

god now i want to see joel stream blockland

timestamp on twitch?
found it. 53:51. that's really insane
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 07:21:44 AM by crazies alt »

it really sounds like he's talking about the RTB cops and robbers gamemode. it's really vague what he's saying. if the date of 2006-2007 is correct then he must be

Space guy made one for Blockland. It's pretty similar to the RTB one. Considering that he thought the one scooby doo slender clone was similar to blockland, I'd say he played retail.

I played in a game of Worms with Joel last night. I sucked.
neato
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 01:35:22 PM by Mr Queeba »

I played in a game of Worms with Joel last night. I sucked.neato
what team were u

>vinesauce streams blockland
>every one of vinesauces acid watchers buys and plays the game
>blockland is saves

the real question is would you rather have blockland die or have it flooded with the vinesauce community