terrible discord quotes ((i guess)part one(?)))

Author Topic: terrible discord quotes ((i guess)part one(?)))  (Read 5439 times)

basically blockland quotes but with discord
(a literal loving wall of pictures warning)

« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 01:32:00 AM by Lapis the Floran »

yo why are all of your discords you bothered to collect quotes from full of either furries, bronies, gays or weebs. literally every screenshot has one with one of those names that stands out too and one if the weebs straight up used kana. this is some deep stuff we're in

yo why are all of your discords you bothered to collect quotes from full of either furries, bronies, gays or weebs. literally every screenshot has one with one of those names that stands out too and one if the weebs straight up used kana. this is some deep stuff we're in
i got like most or all of my quotes from defunct's desinc's server

I can't take a screenshot because my cousin told me this one, but he had a furry best friend (pretty sure he's registered on these forums)

said this once:

"how to know you're a furry: when you get a boner drawing your fursona"

they aren't friends anymore.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 11:10:43 PM by GreenBH³ »

what the forget i was just going to make this thread later

-stolen from pictionary yo discord (above)-
:question:  whos ready :clap:  to shoot up columbine :school:  i got my tec 9 :gun:  ready :hugging:
prisoner 1: u wanna be the mommy or the daddy?
prisoner 2: the forget you mean?
prisoner 1: i said, u wanna be the mommy or the daddy?
prisoner 2: forget it, i'll be the daddy
prisoner 1: well you can go and suck mommy's richard then
shmucks:
The pit is like the restroom at a gas station. It smells like stuff, which can be seen as a crusty turd stuck to the ceiling. As you look around the small room that looks like someone has vomitted on each surface numerous times you would notice a used tampon lying next to the sink, a stain that appears to be cum on the mirror, a used needle which probably had heroin in it, a bent spoon that has white powder and a lighter next to it hapazardly as though the user had to leave quickly, a broken beer bottle that has blood on  it, and the words "insert richard here" with an arrow that points to a hole.
That is what the pit is like.
whoa what the f*rget
what the forget i was just going to make this thread later

oh
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 11:24:23 PM by Lapis the Floran »

« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 07:50:07 AM by Nicepoint »

don't quote my discord ever again friend