terrible discord quotes ((i guess)part one(?)))

Author Topic: terrible discord quotes ((i guess)part one(?)))  (Read 5447 times)

yo why are all of your discords you bothered to collect quotes from full of either furries, bronies, gays or weebs. literally every screenshot has one with one of those names that stands out too and one if the weebs straight up used kana. this is some deep stuff we're in

because its desincs discord and its a stuffhole there

Why are there so many quotes from terrible discords and why are 90% of these quotes not even noteworthy?

Like y'all brothers will post someone saying "lol I like ducks" as a wacky memorable discord quote..  why not just post actual good ones?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 09:13:51 AM by thegoodperry »

Why are there so many quotes from terrible discords
”terrible discord” is pretty redundant

yo why are all of your discords you bothered to collect quotes from full of either furries, bronies, gays or weebs. literally every screenshot has one with one of those names that stands out too and one if the weebs straight up used kana. this is some deep stuff we're in
coming from the furry

coming from the furry
This is so sad. Alexa play 'darth ran another joke into the ground'

its ironic because you are also doing the same thing except with 2 jokes

any time i see anything about your discord i get /r/triggered

its ironic because you are also doing the same thing except with 2 jokes
anyone: *says anything minorly rude*
Darth: Haha, well, you might have did something like that beforehand. I have the sleight of hand now, bucko. Prepare to be forgeted by my meaningless accusations when I myself am being annoying and am therefore okay to do it because you did it once before!

anyone: *says anything minorly rude*
Darth: Haha, well, you might have did something like that beforehand. I have the sleight of hand now, bucko. Prepare to be forgeted by my meaningless accusations when I myself am being annoying and am therefore okay to do it because you did it once before!
unova driving another joke in the ground

hmmm *looks at brinetonium*