terrible discord quotes ((i guess)part one(?)))

Author Topic: terrible discord quotes ((i guess)part one(?)))  (Read 5238 times)

i got like most or all of my quotes from defunct's desinc's server
if u wanna get out of that discord, all u gotta do is preform an accelerated backhop preform a 360 off this zomebie keep going in this direction make you sure land in water-

if u wanna get out of that discord, all u gotta do is preform an accelerated backhop preform a 360 off this zomebie keep going in this direction make you sure land in water-
but dont forget to half a press

hex
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 01:37:51 AM by crazies alt »

AAAA BUMPING LIKE A 18 DAY DEAD THREAD
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 01:30:00 AM by Lapis the Floran »

Remember the time that the entirity of queebas discord fanticized about torturing/loveually abusing me because they’re all too scrubby/autistic as a group to not get curbstomped/brain damaged if they ever tried anything?
Good times. Mental disability never changes

Remember the time that the entirity of queebas discord fanticized about torturing/loveually abusing me because they’re all too scrubby/autistic as a group to not get curbstomped/brain damaged if they ever tried anything?
Good times. Mental disability never changes
wow i guess it really doesnt ur narcissistic episodes are still as blown out of proportion as always
it actually sounds like you made yourself mad halfway through the post

not a quote but I got banned from edd's discord today after drydess joined. I pretended to be tyler man and was banned. no word on why but datiel said edd does that sometimes.

not a quote but I got banned from edd's discord today after drydess joined. I pretended to be tyler man and was banned. no word on why but datiel said edd does that sometimes.

cus you’re autistic

cus you’re autistic

man I wonder how long it took you to come up with that one