k0mmunist/shacker - obnoxious

Author Topic: k0mmunist/shacker - obnoxious  (Read 19453 times)

Everyone in this thread aside from Squib

"this drama is invalid because nix is ___"

Grow the forget up

not one of his buddies
i'm just stating the truth here nix, this topic was un-needed.
what would I be banned for tho
i never said you're gonna be banned, i said you should. either that or leave, both's fine

Grow the forget up
???

Grow the forget up

I never said it was invalid.

i never said you're gonna be banned, i said you should. either that or leave, both's fine
???
boi I said why should I be banned, learn to understand the question.
if you think i should be banned, then tell me why

yes i know there is already a drama thread. i'm just making this one to go into detail instead of just calling him a handicap, like the other thread did

k0mmunist

k0mmunist is annoying. in the week he's been here, he's proven himself to be extremely hostile, extremely sensitive, extremely unfunny (yes i know humor is subjective but still) and overall a very unpleasant user. i'm going to tackle each different point here separately to organize the thread.

hostile
calm down bro

sensitive
k0mmunist is obviously an alt of shacker. they act the same and post the same way. if you ask me, this wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the fact that he's sensitive and insecure as hell about it and refuses to own up to it
all of these posts are in reaction to another user calling him shackerlike bro just admit it lol you aren't fooling anybody
he also, instead of ignoring people who bully him, self-deprecates and puts himself down for no reasonlike i know hes joking but what is he trying to accomplish with this? he's basically just corncobbing himself
also in response to supermalleo's thread (which im pretty sure is a joke), he did this lol
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=320609.0

unfunny
spam isn't funny
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=320546.0
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=320603.0
this is one of shacker's traits aswell, further proving that he's obviously an alt
also he really likes this gay deviantart image and posts it loving everywherethis is why ycyl exists

conclusion
i don't really know what to say that hasn't already been said other than "k0mmunist, stop it".
if he is an alt of shacker (which he probably is), then he isn't exactly welcome here due to posting links to blhack, but if he isn't, idk? so far he hasn't done anything malicious, but he's come real close to breaking the rules (in fact he faked a ban lol) so i doubt he'll last that long. maybe he'll simmer down a bit? idk
johnnyws should be added
I don't love Hannahtoads, art, I only add them because they're extremely cringey. Nobody ever told me to stop, And the "drama thread" isnt even good, ive also been on the forums for 11 months, and also, you're just as bad

o wait i forgot ur one of his buddies nvm lol
wow not an alt is my buddy

I don't love Hannahtoads, art, I only add them because they're extremely cringey.
you're still obsessed with posting it all over the place. nobody cares if you like it or not
Nobody ever told me to stop,
stuffty logic, use your common sense. posting cringe in places no one wants to see cringe isnt a good thing to do
ive also been on the forums for 11 months,

no you haven't brainiac
you're just as bad
UwU

also don't quote the whole op lol

conspiracy theory: tony is shacker

Grow the forget up
Everyone here is A person. And not The person.

He wasn't wrong about what he said about Burton.
shut up bitch lmao

burton you aren't bullying shacker right, you were just showing him to the bathroom, correct?