k0mmunist/shacker - obnoxious

Author Topic: k0mmunist/shacker - obnoxious  (Read 19446 times)

epic fail
how so? he can disable his avatar from showing up or re-select an avatar from those available.

o another thing about shacker,

and yes k0mmunist is an alt of shacker

(ban him already badspot)

o another thing about shacker,

and yes k0mmunist is an alt of shacker

(ban him already badspot)
well what's the other thing bucko

supremely late to this topic but i thought i'd address some things

tony, how the thread is formatted doesn't matter.  stop dredging up irrelevant garbage in an attempt to antagonise OP.  dude gets enough of that already.  leave your baggage at the door.

nor are you by attracting those people w/ your stuffty loving tf2 'soldier bright eyes' meme picture which u find funny
he chooses to have it because he likes it due to it being a stuffty meme in his stuffty tf2 community full of little kids
ad hominem: if you can't find a hole in his logic, attack his character instead
your hypocritically toxic behaviour on this forum is valid to point out because you're going out of your way to insult people on the internet, which makes you, yourself, an obnoxious blfer.  him having an avatar of killstreak-eyes solly has no relation to how he acts, how people interact with him, or what impact he makes on the forum.  you are making an overgeneralisation of a massive group and then unfairly treating some rando you don't know like he embodies the stereotype you've built, simply because he has a small image next to his name.  grow up.

he's fully able to change it in profile options lmao
he chooses to have it because he likes it due to it being a stuffty meme in his stuffty tf2 community full of little kids
why are you like this

you're worse than me nerd
difference is im not a loving hostile cunt that is only here to pick fights

you're worse than me nerd
is the goal to be banned for flaming?  because this is how you get banned for flaming

do u really expect him to change
i mean you're talking to the mastermind behind this
you're an actual idiot holy stuff darth
just stop
you're fully aware that you were harassing tony over an issue he didn't want to discuss, yet when he asked you to stop, you continued which is /harassment/. and this act of yours is basically a form of trolling, and could be seen as admittance due to your last posts.

i'd be careful if I were you darth

also he gets really mad when people gang up/ bully him when he literally just goes around calling people autistic lol

also he gets really mad when people gang up/ bully him when he literally just goes around calling people autistic lol
do you think I care if I get bullied or ganged up on? also the fact you and others interpret what I say as me being angry is pretty funny despite me being /calm/, but you can't rely on others like you guys I guess

is the goal to be banned for flaming?  because this is how you get banned for flaming
if calling someone a nerd for a meme and saying they're worse than me is flaming then go back to minecraft pls

difference is im not a loving hostile cunt that is only here to pick fights

i'm only 'hostile' to those who are hostile to me.
you treat me like that, I'll treat you back the same

simple no?

if calling someone a nerd for a meme and saying they're worse than me is flaming then go back to minecraft pls
you just got out of attacking somebody over their avatar.  what makes you think people are going to take your post as a joke if you have absolutely no tells and have already proven yourself to be legitimately toxic.  also, excellent play, responding to being called out for insulting someone...by insulting the person calling you out.

do you think I care if I get bullied or ganged up on? also the fact you and others interpret what I say as me being angry is pretty funny despite me being /calm/, but you can't rely on others like you guys I guess
generally the only reason anyone on an internet forum would feel the need to specify that they are not angry is when that claim is dishonest.  sure, i have no idea what you're really feeling behind that monitor, but by now you should have the sense to know that not caring means not posting.  if you truly don't give a stuff that people are "ganging up on you," you wouldn't feel the need to call attention to it even when other people call you out for otherwise.  in fact, that's the entire reason nix is calling you out.

i'm only 'hostile' to those who are hostile to me.
you treat me like that, I'll treat you back the same

simple no?
instead of simply moving away from the problem or doing something constructive about it, you choose to willingly propagate the same toxic behaviour you supposedly see yourself receiving out of petty revenge.  let me skip the hard part for you -- trying to hold a form of dignity like this on a backwater lego forum is a waste of time.  you only end up digging yourself a deeper hole into looking like a petty child, and you'll only invite more people to treat you poorly than before.  if you really want people to leave you alone, it'd be in your best interest to act like a decent person.

-snipple-
if you want a real answer out of me, try harder.
i'm not going to follow the norms of an already toxic community lol

think what you want, I'll respond if I feel like it.
responses to what I say? it's enjoyable to look at.
problem with that? then too bad. deal with it.