k0mmunist/shacker - obnoxious

Author Topic: k0mmunist/shacker - obnoxious  (Read 19470 times)

i'm not going to follow the norms of an already toxic community lol

The best part of all this is that you're just self aware enough to realize how meaningless your posts are, but not enough to stop wasting your time.

this thread is about k0mmunist/shacker, in case ny'all forgot

you derail my threads all the time.

you derail my threads all the time.
ok ladies here is not the place to argue

ok ladies here is not the place to argue

Did you forget what section we are posting in?

I remember when I made a drama topic about boltster or whomever and you people kept derailing it to make it about me.

Well this thread is about nix now.

tony, how the thread is formatted doesn't matter.

Yes it does because it shows nix is a hhypocrite.

hi remember this is a k0mmunist/shacker thread, you have enough threads of your own already tony

no offense but maybe you should take some time to think about how calling people autistic 24/7 looks for you
yeah I already have and i don't care lol
call me what you want, I'm gonna post here until I feel like I shouldn't or by other means.

It's people like you and attitudes like yours that make this community so toxic in the first place
yeah but m'dude the people in the past have done these type of shenanigans too, so don't forget them either ok

yeah but m'dude the people in the past have done these type of shenanigans too, so don't forget them either ok
So? You think it's okay to do these things just because people in the past have done similar things in the past? You know those people were eventually exiled or just got fed up and quit, right, m'dude?

So how about you do us all a favor and change your password to gibberish, and log out forever?

So? You think it's okay to do these things just because people in the past have done similar things in the past? You know those people were eventually exiled or just got fed up and quit, right, m'dude?

So how about you do us all a favor and change your password to gibberish, and log out forever?
how about you stop being a bossy person and try to be civil? or y'know, compromise? you're not helping here despite the fact you think you are.
lol

maybe if you weren't so intent on being the biggest friend on this website people wouldnt bully you

how about you stop being a bossy person and try to be civil? or y'know, compromise? you're not helping here despite the fact you think you are.
lol
Here's a compromise
change your password to gibberish, and log out forever
And i'll be more civilized :)

Here's a compromiseAnd i'll be more civilized :)
mmm doesn't benefit me, only you
failure of a compromise
maybe you should think a bit harder lego

maybe if you weren't so intent on being the biggest friend on this website people wouldnt bully you
boi do u think I care if ppl bully me on a lego forum? please honestly answer this.
me posting a response =/= caring about it emotionally at all, learn the difference
ok thanks

mmm doesn't benefit me, only you
Oh, but it does benefit you! You're not wasting your time being a twat on a declining albanian lego forum and having people bully you and call you out on your behavior

And it wouldn't benefit just me, but everyone else on these forums! It's perfect!

Oh, but it does benefit you! You're not wasting your time being a twat on a declining albanian lego forum and having people bully you and call you out on your behavior

And it wouldn't benefit just me, but everyone else on these forums! It's perfect!
you're a literal idiot.
stop being delusional, it doesn't benefit you.
take your own advice maybe? i don't know.

again, you're not helping.