[news] {tinythead} Slayer to Extend Final World Tour Into 2019

Author Topic: [news] {tinythead} Slayer to Extend Final World Tour Into 2019  (Read 994 times)

One day after concluding the second North American leg of their farewell tour, Slayer announced plans to continue the trek into 2019. The iconic metal band are planning shows for South America, Australia and Japan, though they’ve yet to announce specific dates.

In a statement, guitarist Kerry King said the band “always knew” their goodbye jaunt would continue into next year. “We’ve been blown away by the response we’ve been getting here in North America,” he said. “We’ve heard about fans who have driven five, six hours, or flown in from other cities or countries to see us, so we want to assure our fans that we’ll be on the road through 2019 and will get to as many places around the world as possible to make it easier for everyone to come and see us one last time.”

Bassist Tom Araya thanked the band’s fans in his own statement. “You really are loyal and dedicated fans and we appreciate that so much from you,” he said. “We still have quite a few places to play, so next year, keep your eyes and ears open so you can catch us live one last and final time. Again, thank you!”

Slayer’s “Final World Tour” has thus far completed two North American legs, with a third in the U.K. and Europe launching November 1st and concluding December 8th. The band’s itinerary also includes headlining slots at Mexico’s ForceFest on October 7th and France’s Hellfest Open Air on June 23rd, 2019.

The trek launched in May with a run featuring support from several metal bands they inspired, including Lamb of God, Anthrax, Behemoth and Testament.

Speaking of slayer, does anyone know how to get player persistence to work with slayer?

sense when did tony like slayer

sense when did tony like slayer
why do you think this is relevant? also it is since not sense smh

why do you think this is relevant? also it is since not sense smh
seriously stop talking and leave the forum

seriously stop talking and leave the forum
no
just coz u told me to leave, I'm not leaving
forget u

no
just coz u told me to leave, I'm not leaving
forget u
yes because i am the only one here that wants you to leave, got it
go away and don’t come back and we will all be so much happier

yes because i am the only one here that wants you to leave, got it
go away and don’t come back and we will all be so much happier
i'll leave when...
soviet narwhal
firevine
tablesalt
col. burton
you
nix
the other furries and nerds who troll forums leave
when they all leave for good, I'll leave

i'll leave when...
soviet narwhal
firevine
tablesalt
col. burton
you
nix
lol

i'll leave when...
soviet narwhal
firevine
tablesalt
col. burton
you
nix
dont forget: youre here forever

hey handicap squad answer the question

Speaking of slayer, does anyone know how to get player persistence to work with slayer?

hey handicap squad answer the question
psure it's an issue only greek2me can fix. I know SS' Medrp persistence worked w/ their slayer but i'm not sure how, probably had their coder or smth make an edit so it'd work

greek2me is the only solution I can think of that'd logically help his situation

I know SS' Medrp persistence worked w/ their slayer

They don't want to release their code.