are there guys that forget hot pockets?

Author Topic: are there guys that forget hot pockets?  (Read 1385 times)

had this thought in the back of my mind for a few weeks now but never really thought about it tbh. it's like the same shape as a fleshlight but it's scalding hot, kind of a pro/con situation. if guys do, what flavor?? pepperoni? cheesesteak? gimme ur opinion

i still have third degree burns on my tip

just forget a pizza instead

just forget a pizza instead
I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door....

i run my own pizza restaurant and everyone loves my secret sauce

little kid me forgeted a hot pocket

yummy can i have some

mr podesta, it’s been a while

whaaat i just want some of isjix's famous pizza
but ya sry maybe i do act like this a lil too often lol i apologize
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 12:53:30 AM by gr8dayseth »

whaaat i just want some of isjix's famous pizza
but ya sry maybe i do act like this a lil too often lol i apologize
its not mayonaise its just tomato sauce, thats the secret recipe

yeah you know when you take a hotpocket to school and put it in the classroom microwave and stick your richard in that hot mess and what the forget

well back when i was still in high school there was this dumbstuff that brought his fleshlight to school. At first, he went to the bathroom and used it which was still weird but then he did it in class once. Girl unfortunately noticed him doing it in class and screamed so loud you could hear it from the halls. Teacher quickly sent him to the office, I'd say the worst part was when he pulled it off, in class. The sounds it made, holy loving stuff.

Never heard from him again. Last I heard he switched schools to start fresh.

Don't be this kid.