Im new here

Author Topic: Im new here  (Read 2517 times)

this game got recommend to me on steams so i bought it WHAT DO I DO  :cookieMonster:

I'd recommend playing the tutorial to get an idea of how the game works, and look through your controls and other options so that you can play the game more comfortably and to your liking

The main goal of the game is to build, but depending on the server you go to, or the gamemode you decide to play, you can also race in vehicles, battle against other players in deathmatches, do RP things, etc

You can also browse the 'Blockland Files' section of these forums for various ways to modify your game, although, for quick and easy add-on installation and management, i would recommend downloading Blockland Glass and put it into your game's Add-Ons folder

this game got recommend to me on steams so i bought it WHAT DO I DO  :cookieMonster:
avoid the drama section of the BLF, download some mods like vehicles and items, get glass if you wanna chat w/ players and manage mods + server settings.

but do stay away from the drama section.

kill yourself is number one

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 01:56:57 PM by Badspot »

hi new here, im drydess

Beware of users like k0mmunist.

Also, Please. PLEASE. Get blockland glass and the "New Duplicator" Addon. It will save you so much.

its surprising to see the amount of people welcoming this person, not that its a bad thing.

alt

welcome we dont see many new players

kill yourself is number one

User was banned for this post

don't be this guy

How did you find the forums?