Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes v2½

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes v2½  (Read 6101 times)

Old thread died, here's a new one

At first, I was kicked. For saying "alt f4 for trial admin (3 slots left)"

Clearly a joke if you ever played Blockland.

I rejoined, said this:
"alt f4 for free cookie 100% real not clickbait"

Banned. Rejoined on my alt:

Host either has Autism and can't tell what a joke is, or felt like banning people today for any reason they could find.

still a richard move genius

I got banned after complaining that an admin was abusing his powers to kill everyone with a rocket launcher.

one time my mom kicked me

Now, I know this is really old, but I am close with this so called "Graffiti Cat" from the old fourm, and the best solution I can give to this very outdated response is, unfortunately, you have to get used to their antics.

once i got banned because i join in a public server

i got banned after joining captain hoovys merp without any warrant

that kinda proves that glass discord is a handicap cult. people like achenar and shizza(kidd) being there as prominent users who pretend like everyone is evil and treat it like a clique and the fact that crown is just allowing it is also handicapped

SS RP banned me for roleplaying.

that kinda proves that glass discord is a handicap cult. people like achenar and shizza(kidd) being there as prominent users who pretend like everyone is evil and treat it like a clique and the fact that crown is just allowing it is also handicapped

kidd is shizza 2.0 with his horse special interest

kidd is shizza 2.0 with his horse special interest

what the forget even is this discord

that just looks like you are persisting on trying to tell him stuff he doesnt want to hear lol