Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes v2½

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes v2½  (Read 6181 times)

Was on a family rp, asked if I could be a terrorist and the people said no. When one of the admins said no I just went off to a place near a road that was empty so I could build a house since I understood that terrorists weren't allowed and then the host (I think it was the host but there were a couple of admins on this server) decided to ban me right when I understood that terrorists were not allowed in this family rp. So I pretty much got banned for asking a question

what did you expect joining a family rp and asking to be a terrorist lol

a small snake my man. no regular rooster is gonna be going to the gym doing pushups and standing over people saying "Hey man, you're so loving short! I'm 6'4 and you're such a manlet!"
one can only dream

I think I got banned from Spacebrick's Renderman server and when I asked why in the BLG chat he said something like "you used partical bricks". I dunno if he still hosts, but if he does, don't join his server and expect anything better than a mediocre time.

I think I got banned from Spacebrick's Renderman server and when I asked why in the BLG chat he said something like "you used partical bricks". I dunno if he still hosts, but if he does, don't join his server and expect anything better than a mediocre time.

someone got banned like a week ago perma for using guns that he spawned in the spawn