Do you write down dreams?

Author Topic: Do you write down dreams?  (Read 650 times)

Since summer 2015 I have been writing down all of my dreams as I wake up since I never really wake up thinking of a dream. In this document I also included old ones that I could remember from pre-summer 2015. So far I have 106 written down. I could share them but I'm sure they're not interesting to anyone but myself, so do you write your dreams down? If so, since when and how many do you have? Just interested.

writing down dreams is for girlie cigarettes. real men live their dreams. and people ways wonder why I tape cat ears to my nipples, cuz they don't DREAM BIG

does "telling a friend or group chat about the dream" count as writing it down
i dont have dreams as frequently as i'd like to though.

writing down dreams is for girlie cigarettes. real men live their dreams. and people ways wonder why I tape cat ears to my nipples, cuz they don't DREAM BIG
i dont wanna live my dreams though cause they almost always involve falling or arguing

ive heard that people do this if they want to lucid dream so thats neat

I use my dreams as a starting-off point for writing stories

during the weekends I'll sleep for several more hours than I'd normally would and if it's unique/enjoyable when I wake up I record what I dreamed and I build it up from there into a solid story

I've done this successfully seven or eight times now

YOU WROTE IN MY DREAM JOURNAL