Mrmbag0703 (38518) threatening to loving harm me

Author Topic: Mrmbag0703 (38518) threatening to loving harm me  (Read 2461 times)

Hey mrmbag0703 if you don't like what i post in BLG just do a favor and do what most of the people did already

Instead of threatening to loving harm me just because i said i loved UMP45 and UMP9 you don't know jack stuff what i was even talking about so don't come up on me and try to suppress me forgeter i even tolerated your plane researchs that you pmed me

i've been leaving lots of hints that i was that loving weeb suomi perkele but it took you so long to find it out and you even deleted the messages that you wanted to loving harm me in the discord dm
empty threats or not these are loving gay, go suck some plane richard

can we maybe have some context lol

and you could've blocked him as well

can we maybe have some context lol

I'm sure we all know that i stuffpost a lot in the blockland glass (Easily)
I was pretty much mrmbag's friend, but just when i found out there's a mobile game about anime girls named after guns i started to talk about loving guns just for lulz, mrmbag seemed to take it seriously and started to get mad and got progressively aggressive with his PMs about hurting me, and like i said before, empty threat or not, that's still a richard move when you could have blocked me.

like I said, when he started sending threats you could've blocked him. But by the looks of it you didn't.

I was pretty much mrmbag's friend, but just when i found out there's a mobile game about anime girls named after guns i started to talk about loving guns just for lulz, mrmbag seemed to take it seriously and started to get mad and got progressively aggressive with his PMs about hurting me, and like i said before, empty threat or not, that's still a richard move when you could have blocked me.

coulda also blocked him too..?

i feel like ur missing a step between casually talking about guns and him getting mad lol

im sure he did block him if those were the only messages, there probably would have been far more if he didnt

YOU MESSIN WITH MY TRUCK DIPSTICK

Maybe OP pissed him off somehow and only told us select things to make Mrmbag look bad. Considering there's no explanation of why he got mad in the first place

thats probably true because why would he screenshot 3 different chat windows instead of going through each few lines

Where's the plane research he sent you allegedly, OP?

Also is it even possible to "delete messages" in Glass DMs like OP claimed? I think that's a clear lie right there.