Backseat Moderators - Forum Vigilantes

Author Topic: Backseat Moderators - Forum Vigilantes  (Read 8865 times)

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Public Forum Moderator School, and I've been involved in numerous secret reports on problem users, and I have over 300 passive aggressive insults.

This topic has been moved to Fail Bin.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=320375.0

Lies are not tolerated on Blockland Forums. Consider this a warning. Future offenses will be stacked and punished accordingly.

Lies are not tolerated on Blockland Forums. Consider this a warning. Future offenses will be stacked and punished accordingly.

User was banned for this post

Do not argue with moderators.  You have been banned for one week.

Do not argue with moderators.  You have been banned for one week.

Do not, under any circumstances pretend to backseat ban. You have been backseat-banned for one month.

Backseat Admin-Approved Bump.

Backseat Admin-Approved Bump.

Bye bye

Bye bye

User was banned for this post.
Unprofessional ban. You have been backseat-banned for two months.

Enough, in accordance to Article 9 Section 53 of the Backseat Moderators Rulebook I am backseat-banning the following for a week.

Electrk..
GreenBH³
Drydess
TableSalt
Figure

Enough, in accordance to Article 9 Section 53 of the Backseat Moderators Rulebook I am backseat-banning the following for a week.

Electrk..
GreenBH³
Drydess
TableSalt
Figure

Banning people because they're a backseat moderator. You have been backseat-banned for 2 weeks.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 04:15:27 PM by SuperMalleo64 »

Banning people because they're a backseat moderator. You have been backseat-banned for 2 weeks.

User was banned for this post. « Last Edit: September 9th, 2018, 10:26 PM by Badspot »

You forgot to strike out the quote, banned for pretending to be a Backseat Moderator.

You forgot to strike out the quote, banned for pretending to be a Backseat Moderator.

That's a ridiculous ban reason, it could've just been a mistake. Banned for 1 week.

That's a ridiculous ban reason, it could've just been a mistake. Banned for 1 week.

User was banned for tis post.

You forgot the period at the end of the ban text. Banned for 5 days.

There is already a thread for this
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=301426.0

Don't be a smartass. You have been banned for a week.