[news] [tinythred] woman puts bleach in fishtank to get back at ex

Author Topic: [news] [tinythred] woman puts bleach in fishtank to get back at ex  (Read 1124 times)

A vengeful woman sent shocking videos to her ex-boyfriend of her killing his tropical fish by pouring bleach into their tank.

Serena Reynoldson poured the poisonous liquid into the tank while shouting "die, die, die" and then sent videos to her horrified partner John Fitzpatrick.

The 35-year-old claimed his pet snake "would be next" as she accused him of stopping her from having a life, hobbies and making her pay for his animals.

She said she had been suffering from stress and anxiety following the breakdown of their four-year relationship which had been on-off since ending in 2013.

I cannot show the video as it is pretty graphic.

bleaching fish isent graphic tony lol

i hope she gets locked up sad fish :(
also threatening to kill snake too wtf she should be forced to pay for the damage and arrested

Are you downplaying animal cruelty?

Are you downplaying animal cruelty?
did you not see what i said

"she needs to be arrested and he needs to get paid for the expenses"

did you not see what i said

"she needs to be arrested and he needs to get paid for the expenses"

The context of the whole post looked like sarcasm to me.

if Tony was a fish i would pour bleach in his tank

Serena Reynoldson poured the poisonous liquid into the tank while shouting "die, die, die"
Reynoldson told police in an interview that she did not know what the liquid was and she did not know what the consequences would be.

while shouting "die, die, die"
if this is what she says while killing some guppies imagine what she'd say if she stepped on a roosterroach or smth lol

She was trying to kill Inaba

would it really be that bad killing the snake though lol

would it really be that bad killing the snake though lol

Your avatar looks like a loving snake.

What you got against snakes?

DONT TOUCH THE FANK EVER AGAIN BITCH

YEAH MAN DONT YOU EVER LAY ONE MORE MOTHERloving HAND ON THE FANK AGAIN OR YOU WILL SEE LITERAL loving FIRE AND FURY.

What is fank? Is that slang or something? Did you mean tank?!