[minithread] are you a potential shooter? find out now!

Poll

are you?

yes I am a potential shooter
12 (48%)
no I am not a potential shooter
13 (52%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: [minithread] are you a potential shooter? find out now!  (Read 1787 times)

being able to use internet whenever makes you a trench coat warrior.

I mean all of those options do have a negative impact on your life one way or another

yeah man my life sucks because I watch youtube without my parent's permission. better kill a bunch of high schoolers

oh man my life sucks I might as well erase all my problems with alcohol whoops I was too busy drinking whiskey to care about my daughter's birthday

wow life's hard but luckily gambling is there for me. even when I lose a thousand dollars I'm still winning in the long run! time to put my 401k on red 13... Oops guess I'll win next time

school stresses me out but it's ok because I got fortnite to keep me company. who need social relationships with friends and focusing on my future? I may not succeed in life due to my electronics addiction and I might have no friends... But that #1 victory royale tho...

If ya wanna strawman my post go ahead but unmonitored unlimited access to any potentially addictive behavior isn't healthy... Unless it's unlimited unmonitored access to our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Repost for a blessing
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 03:44:10 PM by PhantOS »

sometimes it be like that though

check me off for all of them lmfao
love how it says “stay away from these students” this is why shootings happen lol

If everyone makes friends w/ these students and the shooter sends out an email telling everyone not to come to school tomorrow then the problem is solved

narcissism has a list of like 30 defining symptoms. most are actually positive things, a few that apply to everyone.

but to be a legit narcissist, most of them have to apply to you, and less than 1% of the population does. yet that word gets thrown around like its really an issue.

anyone I don't like is a narcissist: a beta guide to arguing with tommybricksetti

WTF? Stay away from any student showing signs of... Depression? Great advice 10/10

Unless it's unlimited unmonitored access to our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Repost for a blessing
PREACH BROTHER

WTF? Stay away from any student showing signs of... Depression? Great advice 10/10
yeah lol its not like the reason they're depressed is because no one talks to them (that could be a situation why)

hmm the forum has alot of potential shooters as expected,,,

hmm the forum has alot of potential shooters as expected,,,

Especially the ones that poke dead cats with a stick.

i only have poor coping skills, inappropriate humor, and unlimited/unmonitored internet use
same here.

I was born a shooter 😎 keep the tool on me case the teacher tryna pull up on me wit dat pop quiz 😎 aint gonna catch me lackin Ms eberworthy u got Fs and Ds but I got hunnid round drumz and scopes 😎 gon lite up the blackboard wit hollow points if u tryna come at me with the weekend honework
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:38:52 AM by PhantOS »