Do this IQ test and post results

Author Topic: Do this IQ test and post results  (Read 3079 times)

iq of 17 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

damn look at all the literal geniuses on our forum

The only people that hate this test are low IQs.

The only people that hate this test are low IQs.
Oh please, out of curiosity I picked completely random answers and I managed to get a 110. On top of that this test is flawed and seems to primarily test pattern recognition and ignore the other facets of IQ, the only thing this actually tests is your ability to waste time being gullible.

Oh please, out of curiosity I picked completely random answers and I managed to get a 110.

Where's the sauce?

Google it

How do you expect me to google your IQ?

At least when I tell you to google something it's plausible.

i selected random options and got 101

i selected random options and got 101
i did the same and i got 100

itt: "wow hehe lookit me guys lookit how smrrrt I am grrrrrrrrrrrr I'm so loving smart hahah"
online IQ tests are bullstuff because if you post the result like OP you naturally dont have a high IQ

online IQ tests are bullstuff because if you post the result like OP you naturally dont have a high IQ
Can confirm this statement

obviously the only thing that distinguishes higher brain function than someone else is your ability to point out patterns

The website said that my IQ was outside of the range that they are able to measure. I'm either a super-genius or I have a negative IQ.

anyone who completes this test actually has incredibly low iq. People with high iq acknowledge that intelligence is an arbitrary immeasurable construct and isn't worth debating or comparing to other people's. So, yeah. Anyone who says "I took this test and got 30000 I'm a genius" is actually incredibly loving stupid

While I'm here I might as well brag about how I got a 75 on the test 😋 take that anyone with an IQ of 74 or less- I am the Superior being!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:08:47 PM by PhantOS »

It's also really strange because visual pattern recognition is one of the most useless forms if recognition your brain can utilize past the age of 6. This stuff is only useful for archeologists and geologists who need to spend most of their career staring at rock and land patterns. Every other job in the world requires brown townysis and memory of behavior patterns or things like programming require purely organization skills and planning. The IQ test is bullstuff and even if it wasn't having an iq of 50 doesn't mean anything at all, in fact most women probably have a lower deviation of iq and average higher than men and despite this are considered of the same intelligence as men, they just process patterns more efficiently than men
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:19:51 PM by PhantOS »