(Real talk) I might die. (Hurricane stuff)

Author Topic: (Real talk) I might die. (Hurricane stuff)  (Read 2561 times)

you should reeeeeeally evacuate dude. especially if you're in a red zone, this is a cat 5 and duct tape/saran wrap is such a load of stuff
if your parents are that crazy call somebody else you trust and explain it to them that you need to leave badly and your family isnt on board with it

also "vg" forget you its va
Also, if you're going to evacuate now is probably too late as everyone and their mother is doing that. 

do absolutely loving everything in your powers to get the hell out of there. not only will duct tape and saran wrap not save you but you will literally get forgeted

i dont care if you go just 50 miles inland, get the forget away from the storm. florida is honestly better to live in because south carolina gets hit by much more devastating hurricanes much more often (not saying that we dont get any)

stay safe, make sure you have absolutely everything you need and make sure to stay inside at all times during the storm. stay on lower ground for a majority of the storm, and if flooding starts slowly go higher up. you do not want to be in the 2nd story during a hurricane, trust me

It doesn't look too good as from where i'm standing. trying my best though.
best of wishes to metario, trueblood5555, and VerticalHorizon.

do absolutely loving everything in your powers to get the hell out of there. not only will duct tape and saran wrap not save you but you will literally get forgeted
Don't you remember Irma? everyone left south Florida, went north and almost every hotel was booked.  Relatives of our had to drive to Ohio because almost every hotel in any state north of Florida was booked.  By the time OP leaves, finds a place to get to the storm will be over and then what?

Not to mention the highway will be a parking lot
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 08:19:08 PM by OfficerKenny »

You should jack off and leave.

us SC/NC/VA brothers need to stick together in this time of despair

lol wish the hurricane would be a pal and go to the people who actually want it where they live (like me)
hurricanes can be fun

Don't you remember Irma? everyone left south Florida, went north and almost every hotel was booked.  Relatives of our had to drive to Ohio because almost every hotel in any state north of Florida was booked.  By the time OP leaves, finds a place to get to the storm will be over and then what?

Not to mention the highway will be a parking lot
well i wasnt actually in florida during irma, as our family evacuated up north during it, but im just saying even like 50 miles inland will help him out, no matter what he should have tried to do absolutely everything possible to get the hell out of there before it was too late.
real talk op if you have wood or hell, even dry wall that you can put over the windows, that will help you out. you do not want stuff flying through your windows covered in duct tape

well i wasnt actually in florida during irma, as our family evacuated up north during it, but im just saying even like 50 miles inland will help him out, no matter what he should have tried to do absolutely everything possible to get the hell out of there before it was too late.
real talk op if you have wood or hell, even dry wall that you can put over the windows, that will help you out. you do not want stuff flying through your windows covered in duct tape
^

Raleigh brothers who spent 3 days preparing for the End Of Days Storm

did your house have a stroke yet