Author Topic: Blockland Key  (Read 1265 times)

I bought a key for my friend but havent recieved anything but the paypal reciept. How long does it usually take to get one? I've already emailed support and part of me is paranoid that Blockland support is defunct now, how long do they usually take to respond nowadays?

Sorry for the bump but I forgot to mention that I did try the lost key recovery thing and it says there's no key associated with my email. I do have the paypal receipt but it was done through the paypal guest checkout and I've tried going through customer support with paypal but I just wind up going in circles.

Are you for sure you entered the email correctly? Check "all" mail and focused conversations.

I've done that but I'll double check. How long does support usually take to respond though, that's my main question.

I checked my email again and tried the key recovery and nothing happened. I have the PayPal receipt so I know I paid for it with this email.

I've done that but I'll double check. How long does support usually take to respond though, that's my main question.
Support is probably just Badspot, the creator of the game. I have had to email BL support before and he responded within 24 hours, but that was a long time ago. when did you email him?

Around 12-1 am, it's currently 8:30 pm now.

I got a reply, "I have refunded your payment. There's something wrong with the paypal verification server."

Sorry for making a bigger deal out of this than it was.