Author Topic: Fun idea for machinima: human cannonball!  (Read 1649 times)

I was fooling around in the bedroom replica, and I discovered a really fun thing you can do! Using the hookshot addon item and rocket launcher, you can launch yourself towards a wall and, provided the wall can be blown up, you can send yourself flying, much like the 'human cannonball' circus act! This would be great for someone trying to do an action movie machinima!

why not try making your own machinima

I'd gladly do so, but I don't have a suitable recording program.

bandicam

do you have access to shadowplay

use OBS or shadowplay if your gpu supports it

use OBS or shadowplay if your gpu supports it
Finally made a recording using obs, but I've no idea as to what I should use for a suitable video editor...

pointing out : theres something similar to this : player cannon (basically special pirate cannon that fires You instead of a cannon ball) but ok

pointing out : theres something similar to this : player cannon (basically special pirate cannon that fires You instead of a cannon ball) but ok
Interesting, but it appears that the website to download it from is dead.

Interesting, but it appears that the website to download it from is dead.
still works just remove the test
https://blocklandglass.com/addons/addon.php?id=416

Finally made a recording using obs, but I've no idea as to what I should use for a suitable video editor...

i use shotcut.org and it's free

?
I made a video demonstrating my idea which I will sum up: hookshot yourself towards a wall made of small bricks and shoot a rocket at the wall before you hit; it'll look like you smashed through the wall like superman, or a human cannonball in a circus.