I'm heading to a niche convention next month

Author Topic: I'm heading to a niche convention next month  (Read 2319 times)

To sum it up in my words: It's a small convention/festival/whatever you like to call it, called PixelFest. It panders to artists, programmers, and GAMERS alike from USA and to other countries (I think).

My intention for posting this topic is to, well, show some sort of potential to the people here on the forums, and to give this event more publicity. I've went there last year, and it was a fun time here. Too bad that it didn't get that much attention because Virginia is a small state here.

So, I'm not here to start raids or whatever. I'm just telling the people if they want to give this event more attention. Plus, Tickets aren't much, $10 per ticket.

Please, show this event to friends if you have the chance.

Their website's here: pixelfest.org

So please, show some love to this year's event, like I said. Thanks - TheGoldenKai
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 08:03:01 PM by TheGoldenKai »

damn i thought you were going to a furry convention

damn i thought you were going to a furry convention
im glad he has brain cells not to goto one..

OT: Looks alright, but I ain't goin

heading to the n word convention

Anyone who holds enough strong opinions to end up at a convention should be executed via Fiat quartering

Anyone who holds enough strong opinions to end up at a convention should be executed via Fiat quartering
fr tho

What if we don't live in Virginia?

sorry but uhh L.A. Comic Con >  "niche convention"

anyone who uses word niche needs to die

Anyone who goes to any convention is loving unfit for breeding. Even the females. They aren't even worth raping either cuz autistic nerd pusillanimous individual just doesn't cut it. Just skip that and beat them within an inch of their life, make sure you knock whatever fandom they like outta their rainbow dyed ass skull. Fellas get the electric chair
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 07:07:53 PM by PhantOS »

Disclaimer: don't take the above post seriously. Rape is wrong and I have nothing against women ok thx

perry why do you hate women