Poll

sugar

sugar good
8 (30.8%)
sugar good
18 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closes: January 30, 2046, 11:13:16 AM

Author Topic: Badspot Bad ?// hashtug unbaN sUGAR LolOlol 3333311  (Read 7181 times)

weren't you banned for being a sperg on drama last time????????

weren't you banned for being a sperg on drama last time????????

this is a very important drama and let me tell you why, you see ever since 2016 of novemeber land they have been insulting our rights as liberals and LGBT community, and now badspot is going to attack our rights as genderqueer, and because sugar represents the blockland lgbt community this is a declorATION of war by badspot since he attacked the main representator of lgbt and therefore attacks all of us as americans and therefore we must fight back.

It's pretty serious stop talking stuff about it

this is a very important drama and let me tell you why, you see ever since 2016 of novemeber land they have been insulting our rights as liberals and LGBT community, and now badspot is going to attack our rights as genderqueer, and because sugar represents the blockland lgbt community this is a declorATION of war by badspot since he attacked the main representator of lgbt and therefore attacks all of us as americans and therefore we must fight back.

It's pretty serious stop talking stuff about it
what the forget are you smoking my man

what the forget are you smoking my man

smoke? LOL! i first got high when i was 13

HEY, EVERYONE COMMIT SHOUTOUT TO THE

INNER ABYSS
IF YOU DONT SUPPORT SUGAR I WILL THROW YOU INTO ABYSS

SAY I LOVE YOU ABYSS

if you dont commit yourself to the abyss you will be eternally punished

foot

REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE INNER ABYSS TO BE SAVED