sebi walking: 2

Author Topic: sebi walking: 2  (Read 2144 times)

its kind of dumb to ask for memes of yourself but I guess if you get off to that kind of thing have fun

keep this in your awful discord clique you egotistical moron
like you made this thread solely so you could get some of the spotlight on yourself
attention whoring like this is absolutely loving pathetic

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 04:13:40 PM by Badspot »

what the forget nix

sebi just likes the memes that come out of it, and they are pretty funny. sebi isnt really an attention whore, although admittedly it is weird to ask people to make memes of you

like you made this thread solely so you could get some of the spotlight on yourself
"i hate fun"

I don't think you exactly have the right to call people out for something so small.

i kinda agree that sebi asking for memes of himself is weird but this was too much

also
I don't think you exactly have the right to call people out for something so small.
anyone can call out anyone, even hypocrites. person1 doing something and then calling person2 out for doing the same or something similar doesnt change anything about person 2, the call-out is still valid. theres no "right" to it

speaking of attention whoring

calm down
It is stupid like I stated but you shouldn't be this mad

nix is just pissed off at him because of him getting accused of something or whatever and sebi does this stuff where he bans people out of the blue for doing something without any explaination of why delivered to the guy he banned

i love how we cant have a loving proper thread anymore

Sebi enters the gates of sebi