Swollow's Final Content Dump (Added more stuff 11/25/2018)

Author Topic: Swollow's Final Content Dump (Added more stuff 11/25/2018)  (Read 9881 times)

It's been almost 11 long years

heres a bunch of stuff including unreleased SWeps and a map and a ton of unreleased stuff like helicopter and mad max and some other stuff and a description file with some mementos that I typed out in 5 seconds
However a lot of the stuff isn't packaged up and requires a bunch of other stuff so have fun sifting through that

it also has all my released addons incase my website ever disappears for any reason
not sure how much longer blockland will last but here it is

http://files.swololol.com/Swollows_Finale_2018.zip

Simon says dump is also in it (From here)

Also this isn't a I'm leaving post but probably some of the last things I will make for blockland (until the secret super future)

Edit:
I forgot about some stuff like gang and suitcase stuff and also made some bug fixes to simon says
I included a fun little addon in aswell consider it a silly christmas gift, but it might require selective ghosting

http://files.swololol.com/More_Swol_Content_2018.zip
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 06:41:56 PM by Swollow »

thanks so much for making content for this game!

TEXT FILES ARE ETERNAL they live as long as they are passed around the depths of the internet

BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A forget
鬼神 Kill Em All 1989
I am trash man
410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

thanks swollow

Sad these’ll be your last contributions to the game. Great stuff though, easily one of the best modders we’ve had.

have to agree with blockhead31735. good luck on your future projects

any idea what files are required for the nuke and helicopter? it appears only the server.cs is inside of the nuke, and the helicopter doesn't exist

any idea what files are required for the nuke and helicopter? it appears only the server.cs is inside of the nuke, and the helicopter doesn't exist
they arent packaged the nuke doesn't require any files i think and the helicopter is embedded in wasteland addons

how do I name the nuke when I zip it

like weapon_nuke or something?

gosh darnit sweps doesn't work

I'm glad your leaving blockland for good

nbm im dumb

btw, does the nuke have a delay? i've pressed the button and i don't hear a siren or anything
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:59:24 PM by badguy098 »

thanks so much for making content for this game!
thanks swollow
i love you
Sad these’ll be your last contributions to the game. Great stuff though, easily one of the best modders we’ve had.
have to agree with blockhead31735. good luck on your future projects
you're
thanks I love you all and have always enjoyed creating content for this game and the wonderful community here, your appreciation and love is what always kept me going

how do I name the nuke when I zip it

like weapon_nuke or something?
gosh darnit sweps doesn't work
most of them should work fairly well, some of the one use weapons like grenades and stuff need some code from mad max to work though

nbm im dumb

btw, does the nuke have a delay? i've pressed the button and i don't hear a siren or anything
I'm not really in the mood to help everyone assemble the addons that I didn't have the motivation myself to assemble but I will tell you that
ogg files don't work inside zips just make a folder called Weapon_Nuke but don't zip it and add a description