Sugars account got hijacked?

Author Topic: Sugars account got hijacked?  (Read 4381 times)

Shes been recently disconnected from the boss battles server (The server she seems to be most active on) because of auth errors. Which is something I havent seen in a long ass time, one of the causes being a name change when multiclienting.
She also keeps claiming some one is using her account. I assume its some guy named robot by the way she keeps saying "Robot steal my account" I asked some peeps and she said she willingly gave her keys away to multiple people but I dont know if thats 100% true.

Some guy named Robot123 would randomly appear in my friends list on Blockland Glass in place of sugar, going online and offline repeatledly.

Im just bringing this to attention, im not currently aware of how many people know that this is going down.

This is either real or it's just Sugar loving with us.

This is either real or it's just Sugar loving with us.

this is real, my  friend got into it and he doesn't pay blockland anymore, he gave it bac to her

this is real, my  friend got into it and he doesn't pay blockland anymore, he gave it bac to her
Bruh

I heard that Sugar DM'd someone on Discord of her key. Unsure if that's really true.

Went through my logs, here are the locations:
  Glen Carbon, Illinois
  Kent, Washington

Nice now I know where sugar lives

i thought sugar lives in florida
hey man i dont wanna hear nuthin about any flo rida vore alright

Went through my logs, here are the locations:
  Glen Carbon, Illinois
  Kent, Washington
now lets get his ip and dox him!!!

I'd contact sugar about this but I'm not good on foreign language.

Who loving stole grandma's sugar?!