Author Topic: Never forget, 9/21  (Read 2023 times)

I don't know if you're in the Blockland Content Creators discord, but there was a fuss over this song there too as well, but why? There are many songs about days, so why is this one so special?

I don't know if you're in the Blockland Content Creators discord, but there was a fuss over this song there too as well, but why? There are many songs about days, so why is this one so special?
do you remember?

its today

i cant believe he forgot

whats so special about today lol

whats so special about today lol
Just seems like a meme circlejerk over a song because it's lyrics are just about remembering September 21st

Even though this song has existed since the 70s, i've never heard such a fuss over it until now, but whatever, memes, haha, funny

Just seems like a meme circlejerk over a song because it's lyrics are just about remembering September 21st

Even though this song has existed since the 70s, i've never heard such a fuss over it until now, but whatever, memes, haha, funny
i wish i could be as dull as you

let people enjoy things, old man

why are you like this

why are you like this
Years of the BLF enjoying things that i can't understand has turned me into a grumpy old man, like my post about PhantOS regurgitating jokes that he probably found elsewhere on the internet that other people seem to enjoy and partake in having fun with as i watch from the outside of the circle wondering how people can enjoy or laugh at any of this

And when it comes to the BLF, it just seems like rampant stuffposting