Author Topic: The small city V2 (Progress)  (Read 1333 times)

Anyone remember that topic about the gun shop and fast food joint?

what about the blockland flag thing i posted in the B.C.C discord (conan and skipp should remember that joke flag i posted)?

i decided to work on the school now; i was lazy at first, but with planning and will, i managed to recreate the entire structure, now with higher roofs and better windows/walls, however the walls are composed of 1x2FF vertical plates, the inner sides with normal tiles and the outer ones with no overlap versions, so the brickcount boosted (a whole lot), but at least it was worth it, i think.

also, thanks for reminding me about the no-overlap plates, Planr.

i'm reworking the floor, too; but i'm probably making the wrong setting for a school

(this is the lunch room)

nothing in the classrooms except for lab room yet, but i'm soon going to add furniture and stuff

also, that's a joke; which probably only i can understand

(there is also a 6th step which is die; this screenshot is outdated)

more coming soon

(P.S i don't how to use tables yet help wait weren't they removed because of the abuse wtf)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 06:26:55 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

also, the fact i'm using 1x2FF 0.25 vertical small bricks and 1x1FF 0.25 ones + corners, the brickcount went ridiculously high when i built the new school;

if i ever try to apply to inDEV, i'm pretty sure i will be rejected, because the walls are basically spam, but at least there is an outside color and inside too now.

EDIT : Feedback is appreciated.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 09:47:10 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »