little ceasers is the best pizza company - prove me wrong

Poll

is little ceasers good the smaller the size the better the answer lol!!

yes
1 (25%)
yes
2 (50%)
yes
0 (0%)
yes
0 (0%)
yes
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: little ceasers is the best pizza company - prove me wrong  (Read 3828 times)

little caesers is only for when you want pizza but can't afford papa johns or dominos

no rly just cause its hot n ready doesnt mean its hot n ready aND GOOD

i feel rlly bad for you if u think dominos is the best pizza chain
dominoes has literally won every pizza vote online ever because it's loving amazing

Dominoes vs pizza hut is basically no competition at all and dominoes wins every time. And Papa John's is basically death grips in pizza form and doesn't at all meet the standards that dominoes and pizzhut stand on. Lil ceasars is just disgusting by default and nobody likes it except autists

Dominoes wins

Dominoes vs pizza hut is basically no competition at all and dominoes wins every time. And Papa John's is basically death grips in pizza form and doesn't at all meet the standards that dominoes and pizzhut stand on. Lil ceasars is just disgusting by default and nobody likes it except autists

Dominoes wins
it tastes so average though

it tastes so average though
so? the rest taste even more average. Lil ceasars isn't even average it's just bad

Dominoes is the lesser of all evils

why are there so many mentally deranged people here zomg

little caesar's is literally the worst pizza chain. as far as i know, caesar was stabbed, not covered in grease

Cold Underside: Check
Unmelted cheese: Check
Moist inside of the dough after being cooked: Check
Inedible after sitting in the fridge for a minute: Check
richardhead workers who never get your order right and then blame you: Check
Yep. It's little ceasars time

Little Caesers makes some good pizza. mmmmmmm

have u all just been to rly bad little ceasers or somethin like the one here is actually pretty good and the workers are nice. also if u go into little ceasers expecting the same kinda quality u can get from bigger pizza places ur doing it wrong lol the point is that it's quick and cheap