little ceasers is the best pizza company - prove me wrong

Poll

is little ceasers good the smaller the size the better the answer lol!!

yes
1 (25%)
yes
2 (50%)
yes
0 (0%)
yes
0 (0%)
yes
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: little ceasers is the best pizza company - prove me wrong  (Read 3781 times)

have u all just been to rly bad little ceasers or somethin like the one here is actually pretty good and the workers are nice. also if u go into little ceasers expecting the same kinda quality u can get from bigger pizza places ur doing it wrong lol the point is that it's quick and cheap
this, my LC is as good as pizza hut (and if u dont like ppizza hut ur gey)

papa murphys is good and if you disagree you just opted in to the death penalty

little ceasers is the reason I have the grease-proof xbox one controller

Cold Underside: Check
Unmelted cheese: Check
Moist inside of the dough after being cooked: Check
Inedible after sitting in the fridge for a minute: Check
richardhead workers who never get your order right and then blame you: Check
Yep. It's little ceasars time
sounds like you stuff on your pizza and returned it and said it came with rat droppings all over it
little ceasers is the reason I have the grease-proof xbox one controller
thats the best part

little caesar's doesn't have any stores anywhere near where I live or near my college (one of the most prominent colleges in the US) so it automatically is inferior

little caesar's doesn't have any stores anywhere near where I live or near my college (one of the most prominent colleges in the US) so it automatically is inferior
what college

also same, the brown townogue to little ceasars here in ontario is pizza pizza but they are hot garbage

yes but how do you pronounce caesar

what college

also same, the brown townogue to little ceasars here in ontario is pizza pizza but they are hot garbage
I won't say but it's among the top engineering colleges in the country and it was one of the top ranked party schools for some time

how do you not open a store near a party school

When you hitting it from the back and she moan "true to caesar"

😩👇
(AVE)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 07:42:49 PM by thegoodperry »

what college

i remember eating at pizza pizza when i was v smol, but i can't remember for the life of me what kind of pizza it had.
must've been good because i know it's definitely the reason my favourite food is cheeseburger pizza

the only real good food u can get at little caesars is the deep dish pizza (i cant stand regular deep dish bc it has too much sauce but little caesars' deep dish has more crust than sauce so its good) and the breadsticks

I won't say but it's among the top engineering colleges in the country and it was one of the top ranked party schools for some time

how do you not open a store near a party school
my school has a grocery store literally in the building, a papa johns next to a dominos pizza. a subway across the street, and to top it all off, a coffeeshop down the road

the only real good food u can get at little caesars is...

crazy bread