Author Topic: BL addons and saves wont work when trying to load or select an addon  (Read 1443 times)

i have built a new computer, and considering i wanted to keep all the cool junk i built on BL, i decided to save it all on a flash drive
i then ported those addons and saves over to BL, and when i tried testing them in a singleplayer server, none of them appeared in neither the custom addon list, nor the saves list
please help i wanna host cool junk

are you sure you arent having the same problem as axis100

are you sure you arent having the same problem as axis100
no its a different problem, as the addons simply arent showing up in the console

It is likely that you're running Blockland from a different folder than the one where you put the add-ons.

You need to post the entire log we cannot just figure it out from what the image shows.

It is likely that you're running Blockland from a different folder than the one where you put the add-ons.
n o???????????????????
im launching the BL launcher from the folder wehre the addons folder is held
also see: logs

that console log is useless, you didn't try to start a server when recording it.

that console log is useless, you didn't try to start a server when recording it.
did done
was a singleplayer server, though, started it and jumped around

oh nvm im handicapped i just had to put the addons into the blockland folder in documents