Make an argument against incest that isn't religious.

Author Topic: Make an argument against incest that isn't religious.  (Read 5573 times)

WOOOOOOOW. Okay. I can feel the crusty keyboard fingers smashing as I open this thread. Have any of you considered appliance hygenics?

I am NOT going to impregnate my sister, me and her have been happily partnered for about 3 years now, and there is absolutely NOTHING morally wrong with me having intercourse with her. She is a beautiful, respectable woman and it is HER choice to be dating me. None of you know the context or the situation of this here and I despise you haters with a burning passion. Never have I felt so angered in my life at intolerancy and injustice by those who don't understand me.

Get a life.
chill, we don't want you to pull a kurt cobain

But is it a Blockland Forums original? Maybe this was dug up from some obscure website
yeah this is original, i can't find it anywhere else.

WOOOOOOOW. Okay. I can feel the crusty keyboard fingers smashing as I open this thread. Have any of you considered appliance hygenics?

I am NOT going to impregnate my sister, me and her have been happily partnered for about 3 years now, and there is absolutely NOTHING morally wrong with me having intercourse with her. She is a beautiful, respectable woman and it is HER choice to be dating me. None of you know the context or the situation of this here and I despise you haters with a burning passion. Never have I felt so angered in my life at intolerancy and injustice by those who don't understand me.

Get a life.
WOOOOOOOW. Okay. I can feel the blocky keyboard rectangles smashing as I open this thread. Have any of you considered appliance duplorcation?

I am NOT going to buy more keys for my Blockhead, Me and my Blockhead have been happily building in familyrp at about 3 ping now, and there is absolutely NOTHING morally (or brickily) wrong with me having hot raw-block love with her. They is a beautiful, respectable Blockhead and it is THEIR choice to be bricking me. None of you know the blocktext or the absolute state of the forum here and I despise you forumers with a burning destructo-wand. Never have I felt so angered in my life at inblocklerancy and inhumanity by those who don't understand me or my Blockhead.

Get a life from gallery.

aaaaaaaaaand the copypasta's dead

disappointed that no one made a 'wincest' joke

Incest is wincest. You get more pusillanimous individual if you forget your mom and sister at the same time.

incest is wincest put your little sister to the test - pkfire

I take that back I understand true disappointment now

How often do pregnancy tests get false positives??

Often enough to have accidents like you happen.

That's sweet. He changed his age to 17. As if he isn't some fourteen year old fantasizing about loving his sister, and making it false reality on the internet.  Or maybe he's just some dumbass yearning for attention.

Either way, both outcomes say one thing about him all the same: he's handicapped.

If you're trying to be Pie Crust 2, do what he didn't and actually loving do it. Log off right now and loving kill yourself.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 08:00:30 PM by GreenBH³ »

we just need to throw this whole thread away