Author Topic: Make an argument against incest that isn't religious.  (Read 5539 times)

WOOOOOOOW. Okay. I can feel the blocky keyboard rectangles smashing as I open this thread. Have any of you considered appliance duplorcation?

I am NOT going to buy more keys for my Blockhead, Me and my Blockhead have been happily building in familyrp at about 3 ping now, and there is absolutely NOTHING morally (or brickily) wrong with me having hot raw-block love with her. They is a beautiful, respectable Blockhead and it is THEIR choice to be bricking me. None of you know the blocktext or the absolute state of the forum here and I despise you forumers with a burning destructo-wand. Never have I felt so angered in my life at inblocklerancy and inhumanity by those who don't understand me or my Blockhead.

Get a life from gallery.
WOOOOOOOW. Okay. I can feel the crusty keyboard fingers smashing as I read this post. Have you considered logging out?

WOOOOOOOW. Okay. I can feel the crusty keyboard fingers smashing as I open this thread. Have any of you considered appliance hygenics?

I am NOT going to impregnate my sister, me and her have been happily partnered for about 3 years now, and there is absolutely NOTHING morally wrong with me having intercourse with her. She is a beautiful, respectable woman and it is HER choice to be dating me. None of you know the context or the situation of this here and I despise you haters with a burning passion. Never have I felt so angered in my life at intolerancy and injustice by those who don't understand me.

Get a life.
tbh i thought we were just having a discussion for the hell of it lmao
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 11:18:50 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

tbh i thought we were just having a discussion for the hell of it lmao
i thought his OP sounded like he had a lot of personal investment in this "issue"

To be fair, OP kinda dropped this whole topic on us out of the blue. It's fairly obvious OP had a personal investment in it.

WOOOOOOOW. Okay. I can feel the crusty keyboard fingers smashing as I open this thread. Have any of you considered appliance hygenics?

I am NOT going to impregnate my sister, me and her have been happily partnered for about 3 years now, and there is absolutely NOTHING morally wrong with me having intercourse with her. She is a beautiful, respectable woman and it is HER choice to be dating me. None of you know the context or the situation of this here and I despise you haters with a burning passion. Never have I felt so angered in my life at intolerancy and injustice by those who don't understand me.

Get a life.
i was gonna make some kind of witty remark or use a le epic reaction image but i honestly have loving nothing for this post