Tight DM

Author Topic: Tight DM  (Read 1827 times)

Potentially the first in a series of really quick DM maps of various sizes.

Requires:
Blackdragon Fillers
Smallbricks
Pole bricks & Thick poles

By Conan, Trinko, and U-406 (who also did the danny devito poster)

https://leopard.hosting.pecon.us/dl/fuyxi/blocks+DM.bls
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 04:35:52 PM by Conan »

whos that lego lad fellow? i like the cut of his jib

(is rly fun tho)

i rly like where this is going
whos that lego lad fellow? i like the cut of his jib
hmm i heard he was a nerd tho

nice and 👌🏻 tight bro 😀 just the way I like it 😉

so basically the 3 roofish areas of the map are automatically the best place to exist and the entire bottom part might as well be lava because you're 100% exposed and super easy to be killed. It's basically pointless to even go down there because all of the roofs are one conc blast away. Trying to flank wouldn't make sense either because you'd still be fighting against someone with high ground who could blow your richards off the stairs

simple solution is to catwalk the forget out of the mid height roof parts so the ground level is less vulnerable and makes more sense as a cqb heaven zone. I see what appears to be a tunnel garage which is probably the safest spot but it would be cool if walless roof also had a tunnel inside it and probably one small L shaped wall on top for slight defense but facing opposite of the roofs l shape. So the roof is |_ and the cover is -| (imagine the dash is a centimeter higher)

This is my opinion on the map setup I'm not saying it's bad just thinking on how I think it could be better and you totally don't have to listen at all idc

Nevermind I see tunnels on each side. This is good. Map needs catwalks midheight to strengthen shotguns but apart from that it's a+

Also this is probably pushing it but... there should be a default brik version :eyes