Poll

Do you want Furdle to leave the forums?

Yes.
59 (69.4%)
No.
17 (20%)
Not sure, or don't know enough about him.
9 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 23, 2008, 05:44:21 PM

Author Topic: Do you want Furdle to leave?  (Read 6090 times)

Do you guys always need a target for your hormone-induced egos? Seriously tell me a single time when there hasn't been a 'noob' amongst the Blockland community. It isn't some silly coincidence; you look for a target, you find one, you exaggerate his/her faults. I have nothing wrong with Furdle because I don't search to find them.
Nicely put!
But i still voted yes lols.

I don't think that he should leave though he is annoying.  He reminds me of that kid you always have in class that the more you complain about the more annoying they are I think he just wants attention.  I agree with Terror I think you guys just want someone to bash and he's just a convenient target.

I didn't find him, he found us...sadly... Also if he and Jacobthehero left; I would be completely content.

All I have to say is no matter what we do stupid people will always get in somehow, like George Bush...

All I have to say is no matter what we do stupid people will always get in somehow, like George Bush...
Now that's just not fair. He had to have cheated. Right?

Now that's just not fair. He had to have cheated. Right?

Not Funny. Thread Fails. Stop trying to put others down to make yourself happy. Furdle is doing this just to get attention. [/thread]

Furdle Fails

Furdle Fails
Your one to talk, also, here are some tips:

• Stop talking to images
  • Stop using pictures on every post
  • Stop re-using pictures
  • Make your own avatar
  • Stop fighting

Furdle Fails

• Make your own avatar
You made your avatar Colten?

Furdle Fails

• Make your own avatar
You made your avatar Colten?
No, I was appointing to the fact that he always uses... Azerath's Avatars? They were personal pointers for him, not others

Was that really necessary?
Are you necessary?
All sheep and/or humans assissting with sheep acts are necessary! Now go tend to your Star Wars thing and don't get too big for your boots.

And Colten, I thought you didn't target people. You just targetted Jacobthehero!