Feminist hero round-house kicks disgusting anti-choice supporter.

Poll

What was your favorite part of the video?

When the disgusting anti-choice supporter's phone hit the ground.
0 (0%)
When the Feminist Hero did an impressive round-house kick.
7 (38.9%)
When the video ended.
3 (16.7%)
"Call the cops"
8 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Feminist hero round-house kicks disgusting anti-choice supporter.  (Read 3244 times)

well your dad was an abusive starfish time to die
what is this supposed to mean?
are you braindead?
how does this relate to what I said

how is it not hard to understand that killing a baby just because it was conceived under horrible circumstances is a stupid position to hold

how is it not hard to understand that killing a baby just because it was conceived under horrible circumstances is a stupid position to hold
it's not a baby it's a fetus, it's a clump of cells

it's not a baby it's a fetus, it's a clump of cells
Well, people are just a larger clump of cells...

Well, people are just a larger clump of cells...
thing is if you catch it very early on when its still like 2 centimeters of barely living flesh and its more of a tumor is it ok

> discussing ethics and definition of life/consciousness on an internet lego forum

this is bound to end well

internet lego forum
this suggests there are lego forums that are not on the internet

why would you wind up a full roundhouse kick just to 'hit a phone' Wtf

online politicians are dumb

how is it hard to understand that forcing a woman to carry out a pregnancy after she's been raped is a disgusting position to hold

im anti-abortion but rape is such a touchy subject regarding abortion. honestly imo if a teenager or adult is raped by someone they should have a choice but make them really consider keeping it.

if the mother is dying? yeah, abort that kid.

Breaking character for the sake of saying, did you watch the video or did you just read my stufftly written OP?
neither, both would be a waste of my time

this suggests there are lego forums that are not on the internet
yeah there’s lego conventions where lego enthusiasts get together and share creations. probably not as toxic as here though lol

neither, both would be a waste of my time
That explains why you're post seemed to have so much wrong.