Why don't we euthanize the disabled?

Author Topic: Why don't we euthanize the disabled?  (Read 3653 times)

euthanizing the disabled is a slippery slope that leads to the question: "what constitutes as disabled and is murdering humans really more cost effective than just isolating them?"
we already isolate them and we already know that the one that we can classify as mentally disabled are already money drains but theyre not causing a problem

Oh look the gypsy is worried that hes gonna get gassed.

first the furcigarette, next incest, now euthanize the disabled  O_o

Think about it.

Spartans killed their weak, the spartans were incredibly strong.

But now America is just full of handicaps. Too many SJWs running around. This is what happens when we don't kill our weak.

It's no coincidence that autism started to develop and has become more common.

Think about it.

Spartans killed their weak, the spartans were incredibly strong.

But now America is just full of handicaps. Too many SJWs running around. This is what happens when we don't kill our weak.

Yeah lets start killing adults that aren't landowners and people who don't have jobs.

Yeah lets start killing adults that aren't landowners and people who don't have jobs.

Nah, we gotta start slow.

Just anyone with autism.

Just anyone with autism.
guess you're goin first

Hey, killing handicaps need to serve some kind of purpose. Maybe they could help feed the poor? Or maybe we can enslave them! They're too stupid and uncoordinated to rebel.
I'm going to hell for this

edit: between advocating for incest and eugenics, I’m starting to think OP ain’t completely serious. At least I hope he isn’t
op is the dude who posted about “give me one actual reason incest is bad” so im p sure hes just a troll trying to stir up some argumentation

People who are genetically inferior are a burden upon our society
yep. getting shot in the legs makes you genetically inferior, totally forgot about that. kill em all

It's no coincidence that autism started to develop and has become more common.

Just anyone with autism.

I hope you get permabanned, King Tony. I don't see how this level of racism is even allowed anymore