So now that Kavanaugh won, what's gonna happen with ford?

Author Topic: So now that Kavanaugh won, what's gonna happen with ford?  (Read 635 times)

Do you think she's gonna have to give back that money because she was caught lying?

Lmao I cant believe people were dumb enough to donate to her. I wonder how much money I could make by claiming that Annoying Orange raped me behind an arby's in 2008

Lmao I cant believe people were dumb enough to donate to her.

SHE'S STILL GETTING MONEY TOO EVEN AFTER KAVANAUGH WON!

I wonder how much money I could make by claiming that Annoying Orange raped me behind an arby's in 2008

You probably would get a decent amount.

The bullstuff "victims" got a stuffload of money claiming Annoying Orange raped them. Some people event went as far as to destroy Annoying Orange's star to raise money for the victims.

The fact this guy even managed to get 6,000 is loving absurd.

https://www.gofundme.com/costs-for-austin-mikel-clay

lol i got a headache from seeing the name kavanaugh everywhere. dont take this personal but damn american politics can be boring. i used a word replacer plugin to change his name to (-_________-) and now my reddit and forum is just that face

hope Annoying Orange does something funny soon i need more political drama

Her voice pattern was coached. This is not the way she normally speaks even under duress. You would not think she is a public speaker and world traveler listening to her. You picture a 12 year old girl and body language matched.

That is exactly what you were supposed to hear and see.

Feinstein and her cronies did a good job preparing this. The scrubbing of her social media, practice questions and coaching weren’t bad. It fooled a lot of people and with the media part of the resistance, they had it made.

They just neglected to vet any of her witnesses. They did not think they would need them with the media howling at the moon from the get go. I will get to these hypocrites in a moment.

They expected Kavanaugh would get dismissed out of hand on the accusation alone. In this metoo environment, he may just have if they had not overplayed their hand. They have abused the metoo movement for political ends.

I am surprised more women are not upset at how they have politicized what should be a legitimate issue and taken seriously. This is taking power from the movement and ruining the credibility of women with legitimate issues.

I guess that when take into account this same group defended Bill Clinton and vilified his accuser and tried to ruin and silence them, with the media’s help, you cannot expect much different than what we are getting. Hypocrats.

lol i got a headache from seeing the name kavanaugh everywhere. dont take this personal but damn american politics can be boring. i used a word replacer plugin to change his name to (-_________-) and now my reddit and forum is just that face

hope Annoying Orange does something funny soon i need more political drama

our politics matter to the world though, since we run it.

YOUR politics are a joke, wherever you are.