Blockland stuck on "authenticating key" on my home network

Author Topic: Blockland stuck on "authenticating key" on my home network  (Read 1053 times)

OP says it all. any ideas what could be causing this

Key revoked, or firewall.
Don't quote me on this, but check auth.blockland.us
If it says auth.blockland.us in the corner, you SHOULD be fine. Otherwise your key may be revoked, or some other really obscure issue.

happens to me a lot, I type the command auth_Init_Client() into the game's console and I authenticate normally.

If the key was revoked it would just say ID not found or for steam it would say banned.

Key revoked, or firewall.
Don't quote me on this, but check auth.blockland.us
If it says auth.blockland.us in the corner, you SHOULD be fine. Otherwise your key may be revoked, or some other really obscure issue.
Don't always jump to worse conclusions unless you know for sure this is what it does. Being banned will give you 2 common messages: "ID not found" or "you have been banned"

Cause: Being stuck on auth can be a few different factors. It is either the auth server's fault or your internet is just being wonky.
Possible solutions if it may be your side: Reset the router, reset your adapter, reset your computer, restart the game, open console with ~ and type auth_Init_Client(); in the console