petition to get badspot and/or the admins to fix the forum

Author Topic: petition to get badspot and/or the admins to fix the forum  (Read 1805 times)

i know that some of them have lives outside of the BLF but god it's in a pitiful state and no one can change their avatars because no one has actually sat back and figured out what was wrong. literally just do something already outside of damage control

i woulda rather got to have  these things:  :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes: as pickable avatars instead of the actors/musicians

The only true way to fix the forum...

Who are "the admins"? Badspot is the only admin here, and Rotondo is just a moderator

Who are "the admins"? Badspot is the only admin here, and Rotondo is just a moderator
me

Send badspot some money and I'm sure he'll fix it.

If you people stopped breaking the forum in the first place he wouldn't need to fix it.

why do avatars matter

with all that forum subscription money badspot is losing because of this, he will surely give a forget.

me
helo mr admin could u pls ban everyone who's ever been mean to me thx
why do avatars matter
well it's one of the major ways we could be unique from each other. (i know i've already mixed some people up with the new avatars) they can be nice cus they can show some personality too and it can be fun to do lil fads with them like make them christmassy or spooky
it's a nice thing that we've had for so long that we lost :(

why do avatars matter
Avatars matter for the same reason your name matters.
But I severely doubt badspot is going to put any effort into fixing things, he's proven that all he's willing to do is remove the source of the problem. Fair enough, who's going to put the work in for a forum for a game that's already one foot in the grave.

wheres your stuffty fake avatar
im not gonna use it on mobile man