Anyone else hate artificial grape flavors?

Author Topic: Anyone else hate artificial grape flavors?  (Read 3846 times)

Like I don’t loving understand how people can eat grape candy and stuff it makes me loving gag
There’s nothing good about it yet people can eat or drink artificial grape stuff anyway, they don’t even taste like grape

grapes barely taste like anything in the first place

artificial stuff is horrible ew

artificial stuff is horrible ew
Yeah but it’s tolerable and doesn’t make me loving vomit

This one time I had a stomach problem and I took some medicine to soothe it, but the grape flavor caused me to gag before I could even drink it and I loving vomited everywhere

purple flavor is literally the best flavor on planet Earth miss me with your white bullstuff y'all don't know not a goddamn thin about FLAVOR

but the grape flavor caused me to gag before I could even drink it and I loving vomited everywhere
sometimes that lean really be hittin tho

we need to rank flavors of colors

purple > red > pink > blue > green > yellow > white > black

we need to rank flavors of colors

purple > red > pink > blue > green > yellow > white > black
orange > yellow > blue > pink > white > green > purple > red > black

red is definitely the best flavor

red and yellow are best flavors

sometimes blue too if it's not blueberry

best flavors are blue and green, always used in tropical flavors that taste just great.

white is just the mystery flavor which is a rng of all the flavors... so technically you could get the high tier flavors like purple, orange and blue, but you could also get mid tier like red, green, pink, or even the real low tier like yellow... but when you take multiple mystery flavors and eat them at once then you're getting the random rainbow flavor and thats some next level stuff

thank god they dont got black flavor in the mystery flavor because that stuff sucks. black licorice my ass

although the two get easily confused, frost flavor is actually the superior variant of white flavor. frost flavor is only found naturally in gatorade and trace doses of airhead icy and capri sun roarin waters. those are SS tier flavors, even beating the likes of purple, which is only A tier. crystal flavor also exists among the SS tier but its a division below frost
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 04:13:15 PM by PhantOS »

also cucumber citrus exists outside the tierlist because it is an extradimensional flavoroid but if our minds could visualize this exotic flavor in 3d rendering it would exist 3 inches to the left of the SS tier, in the deep flavor zone, engaged in an eternal fight with chili lime for dominance over the flavorsphere

before you come at me over my quad post or think that im bullstuffting i have 20 PhDs in flavor chemistry and gustatorology so come say that stuff to face you forgeter i can be found at my corner office at the harvard high council of smart dudes