Map_Toystore (Modter Map)

Author Topic: Map_Toystore (Modter Map)  (Read 8453 times)

All of this is made out of modter. It is not a static shape or interior map.

I took a break from my medieval RPG to spend the whole day figuring out how to package gamemodes instead and I finally got around to finishing my toystore map which I have to give thanks to Kobble for having the patience with helping me figure out how to package a gamemode.

I tried keeping the gamemode mostly default with some additional add-ons. You can easily add more add-ons if you want. I put in some classics in there though to get people in that nostalgia v9 mood.

You can build in the map just like a normal modter map.

I left some open spaces for people to build in.

I have plans for different map variants like a more empty version and some holiday themes.

DOWNLOAD!

By default my map uses my anti-glow modter prints. So if you want to use default modter prints please rename ADDON Print_ModTer_fix to ADDON Print_ModTer_default

Also I use Modter_bedroom prints so make sure to download that as well.

Modter anti-glow prints

Modter bedroom prints

I gotta give credit to the people who helped out with the build.

Unfortunately this project started a long time ago so I don't remember most of the people. If you recognize a build built by someone please let me know so I can add credit.

I built the entire store and a stuffload of toys.

Modman helped out with some toby builds.

And whomever helped, most of them put their ID on the build they made.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 10:50:31 AM by King Tøny »

Issues:

So no big  deal but players are able to build on empty spaces of modter ramps.

So this isn't an issue unless you do not want bricks to appear floating on ramps.

Modter restriction seems to be broken.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=321110.0

why is the toilet dirty :(

this is rly neat thank u
why is the toilet dirty :(
don't go in there or urine trouble!!

is it possible to package prints in gamemodes?

Also is there a way to disable fake kill to public bricks not in a gamemode?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 05:01:02 AM by King Tøny »

You should be able to check for the presence of the printpack, and then copy it from your zip file if it's not present.  It may require a restart, but it should work.

Yeah, just package the fakekill function and return if the brick's group is "Brickgroup_888888".

You should be able to check for the presence of the printpack, and then copy it from your zip file if it's not present.  It may require a restart, but it should work.

Yeah, just package the fakekill function and return if the brick's group is "Brickgroup_888888".

Can you show me?

Sssssuuuuure.

I'll make a video of the process.  There's like- no point in just doing it for you.  Teach a man to fish and all that.

I plan on making an empty version of this soon and as always public bricks will be used so people can build around the map as if it were an interior map.