Author Topic: [NEWS] the left is tyring to ban the NPC meme  (Read 6139 times)

contrary to popular belief i am not american or hulk hogan
lol but then thats very different than my situation also its not like i say y'all with an accent (or irl at all for that matter)

i just got word from hogan he said hes comitting mass genocide on europeans

contrary to popular belief i am not american or hulk hogan
My life is a lie

lol but then thats very different than my situation also its not like i say y'all with an accent (or irl at all for that matter)
i meant on the forum, irl im expected to speak in scottish dialect or id probably be called a posh cunt

if you spoke in a scottish accent here that would be really funny imo lol

you know its forgeted up when our tyres become communists

if you spoke in a scottish accent here that would be really funny imo lol
aye but da ken if anycunt kin understaun

its much more incomprehensible if you listen to it

when i was a kid i played a lot of minecraft with this one scottish guy i met on some server and now i have no trouble understanding it i see it as a gift tbh
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 09:45:54 AM by hootaloo »

when i was a kid i played a lot of minecraft with this one scottish guy i met on some server and now i have no trouble understanding it i see it as a gift tbh
it really differs between areas, for example Maxwell might not use the same words that I do or they might mean something different where he lives, also the accent generally gets thicker if your area is poorer

it really differs between areas, for example Maxwell might not use the same words that I do or they might mean something different where he lives, also the accent generally gets thicker if your area is poorer
yea i get that, this guy had a pretty bad case where i sometimes just had to guess

yea i get that, this guy had a pretty bad case where i sometimes just had to guess
im pretty sure that anyone who vcs with me has to do that

aye but da ken if anycunt kin understaun

its easy for me to understand

alright what did i say then

you said "aye but da ken if anycunt kin understaun"

but what is the difference

NPCS are people with no inner monologue. To be an NPC is to simply lack sentience and practically be subhuman.