[NEWS] the left is tyring to ban the NPC meme

Author Topic: [NEWS] the left is tyring to ban the NPC meme  (Read 6190 times)

"literally shaking rn"

Do you know how true that quote is?

I saw so many people on facebook saying they were literally shaking because they were afraid Annoying Orange will take their rights.
you make everything so political are you a russian npc

you make everything so political are you a russian npc

I'm not the one claiming I am literally shaking because I think Annoying Orange will send people to concentration camps

this is just the "throwing everything and hoping it sticks" meme

the true NPCs are the ones who use memes anyways
Lol, okay Ike.
Ike "I didn't even like that meme anyway" theGeneric

Lol, okay Ike.
Ike "I didn't even like that meme anyway" theGeneric

You sound really offended, do you not like being called an NPC?

the npc meme really is like the only creative conservative meme i've seen in a while and its already being wasted by handicaps who feel the need to spam it all over the place. like the whole purpose of the meme is to come at liberals for having a lack of creative or original thoughts but when you constantly talk about it over and over and literally display no creative or original thoughts besides "your an NPC!" are you sure you're not on the wrong side of the meme?

like you're literally an npc if you repeat your political programming without an ounce of thought or reason. clearly sjws can't be the only npcs on this planet when people like master matthew and lord tony walk the earth, vigorously obeying their alt right reactionary decision tree without a sign of autonomous thought
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 02:01:45 PM by PhantOS »

the npc meme really is like the only creative conservative meme i've seen in a while and its already being wasted by handicaps who feel the need to spam it all over the place. like the whole purpose of the meme is to come at liberals for having a lack of creative or original thoughts but when you constantly talk about it over and over and literally display no creative or original thoughts besides "your an NPC!" are you sure you're not on the wrong side of the meme?

NPC
NPC
npc
https://twitter.com/beachbum111111/status/1052393702025584640
NPCS
NPCs

NPC
NPC

you know I think you're onto something

beachbum is a bad example

you know I think you're onto something

Holy stuff I mentioned the subject of multiple topics on the forum. Who would ever think to do that?

dunno dude, you seem to harp on the same subjects a lot

dunno dude, you seem to harp on the same subjects a lot

You seem to get really brown town any time someone cracks a joke.

"brown town", "assblasted", "butthurt"

you have an awfully specific fixation

you know, im starting to think beachbum is a librard

"brown town", "assblasted", "butthurt"

you have an awfully specific fixation

Took you nearly ten minutes to come up with a "gotcha". Good job. Especially since I said only one of those today once.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 02:47:43 PM by beachbum111111 »