1 (2%)
amalgam
0 (0%)
zamak
0 (0%)
other
2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: whats the most aesthetically pleasing metal  (Read 2408 times)

the time has come once again for the gathering of opinions

if (metal == true){
   System.out.println(metalBand);
   post.blocklandForum();
}
else{
  return 0;
}

if (metal == true){
   System.out.println(metalBand);
   post.blocklandForum();
}
else{
  return 0;
}
"guys im so woke i literally only post about how no one has free will but me, but I can't see the irony in my repeating the same few tag lines and phrases over and over"

"guys im so woke i literally only post about how no one has free will but me, but I can't see the irony in my repeating the same few tag lines and phrases over and over"
Code: [Select]
if (offended == true){
   System.out.println([img height=300]https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1536/45/1536450323396.jpg[/img] + "\n" + postGen );
   post.blocklandForum();
}
else{
  return 0;
}

This post has enflamed my central lobes. I am inclined to remind everyone that the owner and creator of blockland has stated that the website we humans are currently posting on is on borrowed time . The above post has reminded me of this.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 09:02:54 AM by Master Matthew² »

Code: [Select]
if (offended == true){
   System.out.println([img height=300]https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1536/45/1536450323396.jpg[/img] + "\n" + postGen );
   post.blocklandForum();
}
else{
  return 0;
}

This post has enflamed my central lobes. I am inclined to remind everyone that the owner and creator of blockland has stated that the website we humans are currently posting on is on borrowed time . The above post has reminded me of this.
what are you saying

what are you saying
he's saying that us woke red pill gamers need to rise up against the oppressive left society

is this formed by heat on damascus steel? it reminds me a lot of the colors you get when case hardening, blue meaning you forgeted up bad and the metal is now weak as hell.

is this formed by heat on damascus steel? it reminds me a lot of the colors you get when case hardening, blue meaning you forgeted up bad and the metal is now weak as hell.

Damascus is a steel blend, timascus is made with titanium (hence the Ti). Titanium colors really really well when specific amounts of heat are applied. It’s almost the same process as anodizing.