15 (11.7%)
back
10 (7.8%)
crotch
15 (11.7%)
ass
30 (23.4%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: where is it gay to shave [poll locked]  (Read 2267 times)

if you shave anything at all. you're gay. sorry fellas
straight brother gang

I think it's weird if dudes shave their ass, you getting pegged? Also I think swampass is worse without hair down there.

Most frustrating place to shave is definitely your crotch, how am I supposed to get these hairs that are literally on the end of the shaft? Or right below my rooster on my nuts? I can run a razer 5 septillion times, and no hair will come off. I don't feel like spending 3 hours trying to shave that, also gooch is impossible to shave too

I think it's weird if dudes shave their ass, you getting pegged? Also I think swampass is worse without hair down there.

Most frustrating place to shave is definitely your crotch, how am I supposed to get these hairs that are literally on the end of the shaft? Or right below my rooster on my nuts? I can run a razer 5 septillion times, and no hair will come off. I don't feel like spending 3 hours trying to shave that, also gooch is impossible to shave too

give me a call bro

This poll has given me some good data. A few things to note though.

1. 15 people said that shaving your chest is gay but only 10 said that shaving your back is gay

2. 15 people said that shaving your crotch is gay, good luck with that jungle down there

3. 4 people voted for each of the face options, damn sasquatches...

4. The ass is the gayest place to shave followed by the legs

I refuse to shave I’m growing my own fursuit