[tinythread[ Post your jokes about college. I got a good one myself.

Author Topic: [tinythread[ Post your jokes about college. I got a good one myself.  (Read 1921 times)

Post jokes about how bad college is.

I got a joke for you guys.

Racking up about 30,000 dollars in college debt to get a decent job to slowly pay off that college debt in the next couple decades.

It's kinda a funny joke if you think about it because people go to college to a degree make more than minimum wage. But then when you factor in rent, car payments, food and now college debt even if you make over 20 dollars an hour you'll still only getting basically less than minimum wage of spending money which is nothing.

I got another joke.

Minimum wage was suppose to be the bare minimum standard of living. Yet you still got people saying "go to college to get a better job to make more than minimum wage" guess they forgot about that college debt.  :cookieMonster:

I just got my Bachelor's degree and Im doing just fine. Glad I went. :)

theres things called government funded loans for those who cant afford or work through college....

and the numbers are there. with a bachelors you’ll make on avg $1million or more over your entire life, while those without make much less.

you sure you’re not projecting your own financial insecurity onto people who are doing better than you?

who here /trade/ gang?

I've applied for an electrician apprenticeship, while my friend is currently working on his welder training.

one time in a 400-person lecture I embarrassed myself so bad the prof dismissed the whole lecture, I guess it was kinda worth it that we got out early lol

edit: this makes it sound like I stuff myself... actually I just tried to hand a dude his pencil, but I accidentally flung it, and it looked forgetin ridiculous
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 04:40:03 PM by Mega-Bear »

i dunno what you mean, if you go for a non-useless degree, it's totally worth it

I'm literally making 30-40$ an hour and I'm only an intern, which is far from minimum wage, even when you take into account my 15k/year tuition

I'm on track for paying off my loans before I even graduate

and the numbers are there. with a bachelors you’ll make on avg $1million or more over your entire life, while those without make much less.

Lol so my ENTIRE life I'll maybe accumulate 1 million dollars total from age 0 to age XXX but I'll never see a full 1 loving million in my bank account.

Oh boy, can't wait to have like 100,000 dollars in that bank account by age 80. But at least I made 1 million dollars total.

Thanks bills and crushing college debt.

Meanwhile you got trash like Tana who already has a networth of 1 million and she didn't do much to earn it and she's only like 20 years old. Pretty sure she gonna have more than 1 million by age 80.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 04:36:39 PM by King Tøny »

Lol so my ENTIRE life I'll maybe accumulate 1 million dollars total from age 0 to age XXX but I'll never see a full 1 loving million in my bank account.

Oh boy, can't wait to have like 100,000 dollars in that bank account by age 80. But at least I made 1 million dollars total.

Thanks bills and crushing college debt.

Meanwhile you got trash like Tana who already has a networth of 1 million and she didn't do much to earn it and she's only like 20 years old. Pretty sure she gonna have more than 1 million by age 80.

The reason why you aren't going to make anything over average in your life is because you spent your early adulthood trolling on a lego forum.

The reason why you aren't going to make anything over average in your life is because you spent your early adulthood trolling on a lego forum.
And harassing Adult Swim until they acknowledged his existence

The reason why you aren't going to make anything over average in your life

You sound like an NPC.

"You need to apply yourself"

"you never gonna amount to anything in life with that attitude"

"get a job and become a productive member of society"

"work real hard so you'll save up enough money to afford a fancy casket instead of a box because it doesn't matter what you do in the end meanwhile conmen and handicapped family members will swarm over your money like vultures after you're dead because that's where that hard work of saving up that money pays off."

You sound like an NPC.

"You need to apply yourself"

"you never gonna amount to anything in life with that attitude"

"get a job and become a productive member of society"

"work real hard so you'll save up enough money to afford a fancy casket instead of a box because it doesn't matter what you do in the end meanwhile conmen and handicapped family members will swarm over your money like vultures after you're dead because that's where that hard work of saving up that money pays off."

This is some hardcore projecting, I just said you wasted your whole life thusfar here for no beneficial returns and your ranting about life sucking is funny because it's entirely your fault your life sucks

who here /trade/ gang?

I've applied for an electrician apprenticeship, while my friend is currently working on his welder training.
i help paint cars

« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 05:29:06 PM by King Tøny »

Unlocked because damp wants to hold me hostage.

Unlocked because damp wants to hold me hostage.

Then dont make stuffty talking points that will obviously backfire, then lock the topic 3/4ths of a page in when things go south.