6 (7.6%)
8 (10.1%)
13 (16.5%)
4 (5.1%)
23 (29.1%)
7+
18 (22.8%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: how many times do you shower per week  (Read 4546 times)

i discussed this with some churchgoers and have heard before that showering 7 days a week is bad for you or something so i want to know the forum's thoughts

usually every other day. stuff grows extremely fast on my cheekbones

forget i wanted to click 7 but my handicapped ape brain thought there was 5 days in a week

I shower before each practice every day so at least 3 days a week. Most likely 5, one before football and one in general.

it changes week to week but a constant is that I always shower after a workout, after doing laundry and in the rare case that I get something on me that's going to annoy me if I don't wash it off immediately

I shower 0 times a week so I can cultivate my natural flesh oils that coat my body and allow me to easily escape the jaws or talons of a predator. no grasp is strong enough to hold greasy epidermis down
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 10:01:41 AM by PhantOS »

Code: [Select]
[quote][list]
[li][list type=decimal]
[li][hr][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][/quote]

[/pre][/s][/u][/i][/b]
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 12:09:54 PM by Squib »

why not shower daily? whats the cost besides water bill? i cant imagine any health problems as a result of it...

I heard that it dries out your skin and your body cant produce enough oil for it since its a daily occurance, basically the same reason why your fingers get wrinkly when you are in the shower or pool for too long

why not shower daily? whats the cost besides water bill? i cant imagine any health problems as a result of it...
showering too often can dry the absolute forget out of your skin and remove certain oils that should be there, but you generally have to shower like three times a day to get to that point

also water bills can skyrocket absurdly fast

showering too often can dry the absolute forget out of your skin and remove certain oils that should be there, but you generally have to shower like three times a day to get to that point

also water bills can skyrocket absurdly fast
yeah i dont disagree about water bill. definitely saves a bunch, esp in drought states. figured the oil thing was overrated since i dont have skin problems past dandruff and a few dry spots around nose.

once a day, probably not healthy for my body but i dunno

Once or twice each day.