6 (7.6%)
8 (10.1%)
13 (16.5%)
4 (5.1%)
23 (29.1%)
7+
18 (22.8%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: how many times do you shower per week  (Read 4427 times)

why are there more people that shower once a week than people who shower six times a week, fellow six times a week gamer we need to rise up
amen

what does this greentext mean like no way youre telling me im weird for blowdrying my hair, its long, i have wild curls, i need to.

don't worry we understand ma'am

i cant believe u guys relate blowdrying ur hair with femininity -_____________-

yo.... I do that and hulk hogan says I’m pretty radical

yo.... I do that and hulk hogan says I’m pretty radical
can confirm
i straighten my hair after blowdrying it and im the second manliest person on the forum

i straighten my hair after blowdrying it and im the second manliest person on the forum
who’s the first

sorry I misgendered you

sorry I misgendered you
pretty hard to seeing how im fine with either

Generally once a day, unless I do something that gets me particularly dirty in which case I'll shower right after.

Also I'm typically a morning showerer but occasionally I'll shower the night before and then not shower the following morning, so it would be two showers one day then zero the next

pretty hard to seeing how im fine with either

forgetin cis scum not letting me apologize #queer

im going to school 4 days a week, so i always shower on those days. then i'll shower once or twice over the weekend as i need it

every night because you go the whole day being out and doing stuff and why would you want to lay in bed feeling dirty and gross at night